Obtaining permits plays a central role in individual projects. Possible noise conflicts can be identified at an early stage and avoided by taking technical or organizational measures in advance:
Acoustic assessment within the framework of permit procedures
Consultation in the planning and refurbishment of noise control systems
Measurements for initial appraisal and acceptance measurements according to BImSchG.
Measurement of noise emissions from wind power plants
Continuous monitoring measurements of noise emitters with event recognition using sound and image recordings
Planning, limitation and monitoring of public address systems from the perspective of noise protection
In the field of urban land-use planning we identify and manage noise conflicts. In addition, we assist you with weighing up various interests, with coordination or preliminary coordination with supervisory authorities and the drawing up of text proposals for statutes and justifications for development plans.
We prepare expert opinions on sound engineering for
- acoustic compatibility within the framework of preparatory urban land-use planning (land use plan, framework plan)
- noise immissions from industrial plants, sports and leisure facilities and traffic,
- planning management of noise conflicts
- avoidance of noise conflicts related to plants through noise quotas,
- environmental testing related to sound, vibrations and electromagnetic fields,
sound and vibration engineering advice for
- urban planning competitions