In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data of website users. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
1. The Following Parties are Responsible for Data Processing and Your Contact Persons
(a) Responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO, General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) Möhler + Partner Ingenieure AG, Landaubogen 10, 81373 Munich, represented by the board members Rudolf Liegl, Christian Eulitz, see imprint.
(b) If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
Möhler + Partner Ingenieure AG
Data Protection Officer
2. Your Rights When Using the Website
In accordance with Para. 15 DS-GVO, you have the right to information about your data stored by us that is collected during your visit to the website and when you use the web shop.
- in accordance with Para. 16 DS-GVO, you have the right to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Para. 17 DS-GVO, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, as far as the processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Para 7, Sect. 3 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to processing at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing the data that was based on this consent in the future. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent remains unaffected until revocation by the data subject.
- in accordance with Para. 20 DS-GVO, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Para. 77 DS-GVO, you have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority if you believe that your right to informational self-determination has been violated by the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA) is responsible for Möhler + Partner Ingenieure AG.
- if your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Para. 6 Sec. 1 Cl. 1 Lit. f DS-GVO, you have the right to object, in accordance with Para. 21 DS-GVO, to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indication of any special situation.
3. Data Security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from dangers during data transfers and from third parties gaining knowledge of them. These measures are adapted to comply with the current state-of-the-art.
4. Processing of Personal Data
4.1 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
1. When using the website solely for the purpose of obtaining information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Para. 6 Sec. 1 Cl. 1 Lit. f DS-GVO).
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
4.2 Further Functions and Offers of our Website
In addition to the use of our website solely for information services, we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service.
1. Contact by email
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us at the customer service email address provided on the website. Your data will be processed to answer your request. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Para. 6 Sec. 1 Cl. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Your personal data will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
5. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under no. 4 (1) 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account to which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles; you must contact Google to exercise this right.
6. Obligation to Provide Data
There is no obligation to make data available by law. However, some functions of our website cannot be used without providing personal data.